If you want to supply us with information, including personal data, we may gather it directly from you. When you join up for our newsletters or participate in promotions or surveys on the Site, for example, you may supply us with your name and contact information (such as an email address), date of birth, or other data of that kind.
When you engage in forums or conversations on the Site, you may also opt to contribute personal data about yourself. Please be aware that any information you post in these forums may be read or collected by anyone who visits the Site; as a result, you should refrain from publishing sensitive personal data that you would not want to be made public.
When you visit the Site, our third-party partners and we may use tools like cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies to gather information about your visit automatically. When you visit the Site, your IP address, operating system characteristics, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, and clickstream data may be gathered automatically (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site). Our third-party partners or we may combine information collected automatically by each of us with other information about you, including information you voluntarily submit.
Cookies are tiny files that websites and other online services use on users’ computers to keep information about them. For example, cookies (HTTP and HTML5 cookies) and other forms of local storage may be used on this site. To learn more about limiting or disable cookies on your computer, see the section below titled Your Options. If you opt to disable cookies, you may experience issues with some Site elements that rely on cookies to work properly.
We may use tags (sometimes known as “web beacons”) on pages on the Site or in emails we send you to manage our automated data gathering. Web beacons are small files that link web pages to specific web servers and their cookies. They can be used for various things, including counting the number of visitors to the Site, analyzing how users navigate around the Site, determining how many emails we send are actually opened, and determining which articles or links visitors view.
We also utilize third-party web analytics services like Google Analytics to supply us with statistics and other information on users on the Site.
Signals that say “Do Not Track.” You may be able to send a “do not track” signal to websites and online services you visit using your browser settings. There is currently no agreement among industry participants on what “do not track” means in this situation. Verywellhealth.com, like many other websites, is not set up to respond to browser “do not track” signals. To understand more about “do not track” signals, see here.
Finally, organizations that offer third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on the Site (for example, Facebook “Like” buttons) may collect information about your interactions with these features through automated techniques. The privacy policies or notices of those suppliers govern this information gathering.
How We Might Use the Data We Collect
We may use the data we collect on Bestdietplanner for various reasons, including those stated below. For example, if you contact us with a query and offer your email address, we will answer your inquiry using the supplied email address. Furthermore, we utilize the data we acquire from you and through the Site to:
- Provide you with the items and services you’ve requested (for example, when you sign up for our email newsletters);
- Respond to user requests, questions, and comments, as well as providing other forms of user assistance;
- We may send you commercial emails about products and services, or we may point you to parts of this Site or other websites that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To provide you ads, information, and offers from third parties based on your interests and online activity or us;
- Inform you about upcoming events, programs, contests, and other special offers or promotions, as well as how to manage your participation in them.
- Execute, analyze, and enhance our business (which may include adding new features to the Site, evaluating and improving the user experience on the Site, determining the efficacy of our marketing and advertising, and managing our communications);
- Perform data analytics related to Site usage (such as market and customer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis); Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities; and Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies.
Personnel data protection
We keep adequate administrative, technological, and physical protections in place to prevent accidental, illegal, or unauthorized destruction, loss, modification, access, disclosure, or use of the personal data you submit. However, no website, including this Site, can ensure the security of information transferred online, and you accept some risk when providing information through any website, including this Site. If you have any questions about data security, please email email@example.com. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to seek an invitation to our bug bounty program, which allows you to report vulnerabilities identified on bestdietplanner.com
Links from bestdietplanner
We may include links to other websites maintained by third parties on our Site. We highly advise you to read the privacy statements or policies of any linked websites. We are not liable for the content, terms of service, or privacy policies of third-party websites that we do not own or manage.
We do not intentionally collect personal data from children under the age of 16 since this Site is not designed or intended for use by minors. If we learn that we have acquired personal information from a kid under the age of 16, we will erase it.
Change in privacy and inform to you